PRO-NETS WR750RL Router Login
Follow the instructions below to sign in to your PRO-NETS WR750RL router:
- Connect the ethernet cable connected to your router to your laptop or computer. If you don’t have an ethernet cable, you can also connect via Wi-Fi. You can also use this method on your smartphone or tablet.
- Wired connection is the safest method you can use to make your settings. This way, you avoid the risk of disconnection while saving your settings.
- Open your frequently used web browser application (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer etc.) and type the default IP address of your router in the browser’s address bar. You can find the default IP address on the label on the back of your router or in the manual provided with the device.
- You will be asked to enter a username and password. On this page, you can login using the default username and password for the PRO-NETS WR750RL router. If you have changed your password before, enter your current password. If you do not remember your password, you can follow the steps below.
PRO-NETS WR750RL Router Support
If you have forgotten your login password, you can solve this problem by resetting your router. For this, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the small black button on the back of your device for 10-15 seconds. The reset area is sometimes in the form of a hole. You can perform the reset using a needle or toothpick. When the lights of the device go out and start to turn on again, the reset process is completed.
- By resetting your device, all settings will be changed to factory settings. You can now log in to your PRO-NETS WR750RL router using the default username and password.
You can’t reach the PRO-NETS WR750RL login page? Check the possibilities below:
- If the PRO-NETS WR750RL login page does not load, the first thing to check is whether your device is connected to the network. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, keep in mind that after resetting your device, your network information will also be reset and therefore your connection will be lost.
- Many router manufacturers use different IP addresses on their devices. Make sure you are using the correct IP address. You can check the How to Find Your Router IP Address page to find the default IP address of your router.
- If you are sure the default IP address of your device is correct, you can test the connection using a different device.